Helping Businesses Help Workers
A lack of quality child care — and the means to access it — are labor force disruptions the state and businesses cannot afford. We help businesses develop strategies that can ease the burden of finding high-quality, convenient child care or make it more affordable.
- Enhance employee child care resources
- Assist with development of onsite programs
- Help develop more family-friendly policies and benefits
- Connect community volunteers to early care-focused organizations
- Guide philanthropic efforts toward effective early care efforts